Magnum Information Technology Sdn. Bhd. (364873-H) is a subsidiary of Magnum Corporation Sdn. Bhd. (8272-D), the leading 4-digit numbers forecast operator in Malaysia.
As an innovative IT arm of Magnum Corporation, we provide IT solutions and IT security services to companies within the Group. Some of the systems supported include large-scale online lottery system, Management Information Systems, Accounting Systems and Web Applications.
We are looking for high caliber professionals to fill the following positions:
Software Developer (1 Position)
- Develop, debug, test and maintain desktop applications and websites
- Write test plans for applications and websites developed
- Write user guides or manuals for end users
- Train and support end users
- Two (2) years relevant working experience or fresh graduate with aptitiude for problem-solving.
- Programming knowledge in Visual Basic 6, Visual C++, Visual C#, .NET Framework
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2005 or above
- Familiar with Windows prodcuts and features such as IIS, FTP, Scheduled Tasks, Remote Desktop, etc.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Proficiency in spoken and written English (Chinese will be a bonus)
- Able to work well both independently and as member of a team
- Able to conform to corporate policies and procedures
Interested candidates are invited to email their resumes to the following email address. In your resume, kindly state your education background,
working experience, interests, current and expected salaries, contact number and a recent photo of yourself.
Human Resource Department
Magnum Information Technology Sdn Bhd (364873-H)
111 Jalan Pudu
55100 Kuala Lumpur