Magnum Information Technology Sdn. Bhd. (364873-H) is a subsidiary of Magnum Corporation Sdn. Bhd. (8272-D), the leading 4-digit numbers forecast operator in Malaysia.
As an innovative IT arm of Magnum Corporation, we provide IT solutions and IT security services to companies within the Group. Some of the systems supported include large-scale online lottery system, Management Information Systems, Accounting Systems and Web Applications.
We are looking for high caliber professionals to fill the following positions:
INFORMATION SECURITY CONSULTANT (1 Position)
A dedicated IT security personnel to focus on information security management.
- To create, maintain and update on MAGNUM's information security policy, standards, procedures and guidelines to ensure compliance with ISO 27001 and WLA-SCS requirements.
- To conduct regular risk assessment on MAGNUM's information assets and to recommend appropriate risk treatments to address the identified unacceptable risks.
- To conduct Vulnerability Assessment on MAGNUM's IT Systems
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of technical hands-on experience in implementing information security technologies
- Knowledge & experience of implementing ISO 27001 Information Security standards.
- Requires excellent analytical, consultative and communications skills at all levels, both internal and external to the firm.
- Must also have good writing and oral presentation skills in English
- Security certifications are a major plus.
IT EXECUTIVE (1 Position)
To provide system support on both Unix &
Windows computer systems and network infrastructure.
- To monitor and maintain all computer systems and network.
- To ensure software patches and OS updates are applied to computer systems to maintain or improve the security, usability and performance of the computer systems
- To troubleshoot, diagnose, and solve all system and network problems.
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science or related discipline, with at least one (1) years of experience in DP/IT industry
- Experienced in both Unix & Windows operating systems
- Knowledge in networking technologies & IT computer security are added advantage
- Sound knowledge in supporting Users on the Windows Desktop
- Independent, analytical and resourceful
- Possess matured personality, good interpersonal and communication skills
Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates are invited to write/email your resume stating your interests, education background, working experience, current and
expected salaries, contact number and a recent passport-sized photograph (n.r.) to the following address:
Human Resource Department
Magnum Information Technology Sdn Bhd (364873-H)
111 Jalan Pudu
55100 Kuala Lumpur